Wine-soaked Berries with Baked Brie
½ cup Strawberries
¼ cup Blackberries
¼ cup Raspberries
2 tspn Brown Sugar
Edenvale Pinot Noir
1 Brie cheese wheel
1 stick French bread
- Combine the Pinot Noir, berries and brown sugar in a small saucepan, using enough wine to just cover the berries.
- Bring to the boil for 15 minutes or until the wine has thickened, stirring occasionally. Take off heat and cool down for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Slice French bread and place in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden-brown.
- While your bread is baking, take the Brie cheese wheel out of its packaging and place in oven for 10 minutes or until it has melted in the middle.
- When Brie has melted, place on a cheese board and scoop the berries on top. Surround the cheese with French bread and enjoy!
**Recipe and Image Courtesy of Edenvale/Supplied by Evil Twin PR
The 18th August: just your average Saturday. Not this time. This is the day that we celebrate the glorious beverage of Pinot... https://theaustraliatimes.com/?p=51925